- New American Standard Bible 2008 Edition
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- Footnotes on original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Words of Christ in red
- Strong's numbers for key words
- Table of weights and measures
- AMG's Concordance of the Bible
- AMG's Annotated Strong's Hebrew & Greek dictionaries
- Wider margins than previous editions, now full 1"
- Revised digital color maps
Dr. Zodhiates? greatest contribution to Bible students everywhere is the Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible, which takes the reader to the source of the Hebrew and Greek words and Greek grammar. In addition, there are extensive exegetical footnotes explaining the most difficult passages of the Old and New Testaments
Looking to add this information to your own website? Then use our Product Widget to allow you to display product information in a frame that is 120 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.