* Large, readable 10-point type
* NKJV, one of the best translations for Bible study
* Cross references
* More than 15,000 study notes to help you understand the text and apply the Bible to your life
* 150 Bible times & culture notes get you in touch with the ancient world
* 114 articles on the key doctrines of Scripture
* Word studies keyed to Strong's Concordance help you access terms in the original languages
* 14-page section of newly created full-color maps---as well as in-text maps
* 80 in-text charts
* Book introductions including "Christ in the Scriptures", helping you see Christ in every book of the Bible
* Outlines of each book
* Timelines of Bible and historical events
* Harmony of the Gospels
* Topical index to all notes, word studies, maps & charts
* NKJV Concordance
* Gold page edges
* Ribbon marker
* Presentation page
* Thumb Indexed
* 9.75" x 6.75" x 2.25"
The best-selling "NKJV Study Bible" is available in an easy-to-use large print edition. Chosen by pastors and lay leaders alike, "The NKJV Study Bible" is the cornerstone Bible for anyone interested in serious Bible study.
Along with the NKJV(R), one of the best translations for Bible study, "The NKJV Study Bible, Large Print Edition, " also includes a 14-page section of clear, attractive full-color maps and more than 15,000 study notes that help you understand the text and apply the Bible to your life.
Additional features include in-text maps, Quick View charts, a prophetic reference system, and expository study notes. Word studies keyed to "Strong's Concordance" help you access terms in the original languages. In-depth articles on key topics and timelines of each book also allow you to take your study as deep as you want.
This Bible has the mind of a scholar and the heart of a pastor. Let it take you deeper into the Word than ever before.
Looking to add this information to your own website? Then use our Product Widget to allow you to display product information in a frame that is 120 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.