- "This Bible Belongs To:" page
- Wide, ruled margins (nearly two inche) ideal for recording sermon notes, reflections, prayers, etc.
- One-year Bible reading plan
- Double-column format
- 7.7-point type
- Flap cover with leather strap
- Black letter text
- Section headings
- Footnotes clarify translation questions and other issues
- Ribbon marker
- Cream-colored pages reduce eye-strain
- Durable Genuine Leather
- 7.75" x 6.75" x 1.25"
**Due to the grain of the leather and the format of the side flap that this Bible cannot be imprinted
The one-and-only Journaling Bible provides the perfect way for you to keep a journal of your spiritual life right inside the Bible that you read and study each day. With covers and formats that look like the finest journals, the Journaling Bible features 2-inch ruled margins for writing observations, reflections, prayers, praises, notes, and journal entries. This unique Bible makes a great gift and lasting keepsake for anyone who values God's Word.
Size: 6.25" x 7.25" 7.5-point type 1,088 pages 2" margins Ruled margins ideal for recording sermon notes, reflections, and prayers One-Year Bible Reading Plan Introductions and section headings for each Bible book Black letter text Ribbon marker
Looking to add this information to your own website? Then use our Product Widget to allow you to display product information in a frame that is 120 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.